Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Some methods for homework

Wet soap cures position bitted by mosquito.

It is inevitable bitted by mosquito in summer. Though there are many kinds of toilet water in the market, but we cure the mosquito bite with soap. It will not itch soon after put the wet soap on the position bitted by mosquito.

Save electricity when cook rice.

Electric cooker is used by almost every family. If you cover a towel on the cover (do not block up the air hole), the rice cooker faster than non-cover their towels. I have been cooking rice like this. You can try this method. The operation does not trouble, but can save electricity.

Paste toothpaste to cure athlete's foot.

My toes always suffer from athlete's foot and foot blisters, and ulcerated to itch in summer before every year. Later, I heard that toothpaste can prevent athlete's foot. So I decide to try. I wipe a little toothpaste on my soles of the foot and toe after washing foot every day. It is cooling and itching. Now the athlete's foot has never occurred.

Prevent from ant.

There are many ants in my old house in summer every year. Almost there is no any method to prevent from ants. When I have a dinner, these ants often climb up the table. These ants climb into the leftovers too. Later, a friend introduced me a method that wrapped the legs with aluminum foil. Because the aluminum foil is very smooth, these ants almost could not climb up the table.

Electric fan defrost.

There is a layer of thick frost in the inner of the refrigerator always in summer. It is very trouble to clean frost in refrigerator. It needs to wait for a long time until the frost melt. Open electric fan aimed to the Freezing Chamber until the frost melt. Now the frost is cleaned easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment